DigDown Mode is a special mode that was first introduced in Lumines Supernova. No necessary acquirement is needed to unlock this mode, since it's already included when first playing the game.
Objective[edit | edit source]
The main objective is to clear stacks of blocks to leave a gap on the floor. If two or more columns contain no blocks, the player moves on to the next stage. After completing a stage or so, the player basically has to repeat their actions. The player has a set of time to finish the area before time runs out. To complete this mode, the player has to complete all 20 stages at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- DigDown Mode is only available in Lumines Supernova.
- Each stage in this mode is somewhat connected, and related to each adjacent one.
- Unlike most skins, the skins available aren't unlockable. Hacking is required to play on these stages.
- Strangely, when one completes DigDown Mode, no prize is given, except for a congratulations message, and the time it took the player to finish all 20 stages.
- In rare conditions, if the timeline deletes one side, it is possible to continue on with just one vertical line deleted.
- Like most modes, DigDown Mode is a starter mode.
- The time it took the player to finish the mode can be found at the Score Ranking mode.